UK Registered Veterinary Retailer

Advantage 100 Spot On Flea Control Medium Dog

Advantage 100 Spot On Flea Control Medium Dog Advantage 100 Spot On Flea Control Medium Dog Advantage 100 Spot On Flea Control Medium Dog
Product image Product image Product image
100 Medium Dogs 4-10kg » 4 Pipettes 100 Medium Dogs 4-10kg » 4 Pipettes 100 Medium Dogs 4-10kg » 4 Pipettes

Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.

  • 100 Medium Dogs 4-10kg » 4 Pipettes £9.99


Why Worry about fleas?

Fleas can cause more than just irritation in dogs; they can lead to flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) or even anaemia (if it’s a severe infestation). Some pets develop allergies to flea saliva, which means even a few bites can lead to severe itching and sore skin infected fleas can also transmit tapeworm if swallowed during grooming. All very nasty stuff.

What’s more, fleas don’t just bite your furry friend, they bite humans too and can infest your home causing irritation to you and your family. Did you know it can take months to get rid of a infestation in your home as only 5% of fleas lice on tour pet, the other 95% are in your home environment as eggs, larvae and pupae.

One application of advantage, the vet-recommended flea treatment, with its fuss-free pipette application gets to work within one day and remains effective for up to four weeks. Advantage is able to kill fleas through contact, no biting required. *

Need help or advice? Contact us:

  • Landline: 01582 842096
  • Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
  • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
  • Email: [email protected]

All prices include VAT where applicable.

Medication Datasheets

Delivery Information

Reviews (54)

Summary of Reviews for Advantage 100 Spot On Flea Control Medium Dog

Overall 5
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Absence Of Side Effects
53 out of 54 (98%) customers would recommend this product.
5 stars (41 reviews)
4 stars (12 reviews)
3 stars (0 reviews)
2 stars (1 reviews)
1 stars (0 reviews)

Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.

55 Pets
Verified Purchase

By on 2 February 2020

I only order advantage for all my dog and dog, an I don't have to worry about fleas or ticks,

Customer recommends this product

45 Easy to use
Verified Purchase

By on 22 January 2020

Seem to be doing its job. Easy to apply. Overall pleased with this product

Customer recommends this product

55 Great product
Verified Purchase

By on 23 December 2019

One of the best ones, actually does what it says on the box.

Customer recommends this product

25 Gave my dog a reaction.
Verified Purchase

By on 16 October 2019

I've used this product on my dogs, but unfortunately this time it gave my Doberman a bad reaction and blistered his skin badly. It didn't react on my other dog though.
It seems to work for fleas, but I'm concerned by the reaction that my dog suffered.

Customer does not recommend this product

55 Flee treatment
Verified Purchase

By on 14 October 2019

Came quick very good value for money

Customer recommends this product

Page 1 of 11

Next Page

Q & A

Below are some recent questions we've received regarding Advantage 100 Spot On Flea Control Medium Dog, including answers from our team.

1 November 2019 at 8:12am



Will Advantage control ticks

  • VioVet Staff


Thank you for your question.

Advantage is only effective against fleas, not ticks.


22 March 2019 at 10:54pm


Philip Carson-Sheard

  • VioVet customer since 2015
  • From: East Sussex, United Kingdom

Do this cover the treatment for scabies biting lice and it’s prevention?

  • VioVet Staff


Thank you for getting in touch.

This product does cover for fleas and biting lice. It does not cover for scabies and you would need to talk to your vet regarding this.