The importance of your pet's gut health shouldn't be underestimated. Most of the time, the secret to sound gastrointestinal health comes down to nutrition. If the nutrition is lacking, digestive health can be disturbed, which can lead to a myriad of uncomfortable symptoms such as diarrhoea and/or constipation, loss of appetite and excessive flatulence. Adding a probiotic can really help relieve and prevent these symptoms.
FortiFlora is a simple, effective and delicious probiotic supplement that can be added to either wet or dry pet food. Scientific studies have proven that the unique SF68 strain in FortiFlora helps support a healthy immune system and intestinal health. Plus, cats and dogs love the taste, so it can even be used to enhance palatability for pets with poor appetite.
When to use FortiFlora as nutritional support:
- For digestive disturbances ranging from flatulence to loose stools.
- During times of stress such as staying in kennels or catteries, moving house, travelling, meeting new pets, attending shows, or hospitalisation.
- When experiencing loose stools associated with antibiotics use, give one sachet of FortiFlora every day and continue until one week after the last dose of antibiotic. For maximum efficacy, give FortiFlora at a different time of the day to the antibiotic administration.
- For pets with poor appetite, FortiFlora helps as a palatability enhancer.
- For puppies and kittens, the support of FortiFlora can be valuable during weaning, after vaccination, and while being introduced to a new home. It not only supports intestinal health, but also supports the developing immune system.
- For elderly pets, the balance of the gut is easily upset. FortiFlora provides extra support that helps keep them healthy.
Note: there is no need to adapt the quantity of FortiFlora to the weight and size of your pet. Simply feed one sachet a day to all dogs and cats. It is important to give the entire sachet in one feed. To understand how your pet can benefit from FortiFlora, ask your vet for more information.
If you have any questions regarding FortiFlora and how it might aid your pet, feel free to get in touch or comment below :)
Written by: Visitor