Selection of 2 products from
£33.49 to £57.49
Estimated dispatch within 24 working hours.
Estimated dispatch within 24 working hours.
TopSpec All-in-One offers the highest specification nutrition across a broad spectrum of essential nutrients. Blending hoof and bone supplements with anti-oxidant rich ingredents and complex digestive aids renders TopSpec All-in-One a complete and thorough dietary aid. As a caramel flavoured, granular based supplement, All-in-One is highly palatable and easy to administer.
Designed to complement a horse or pony's daily food rations, All-in-One has an insignificant calorie value but a very significant nutrient value. As a powder supplement, it needs mixing with more than a double handful of suitable chaff.
TopSpec All-in-One is, in their view, the only supplement on the market that contains all of the following features:-
• A fully comprehensive range of micronutrients included at the optimum levels needed to balance feed intake in the most demanding or stressful situations.
• Effective levels of Biotin (15mg/500kg horse/day), which, in association with the methionine, lysine, calcium, zinc, copper, iodine and Vitamin A present, will greatly improve hoof quality. Certain of these nutrients also promote supple skin and a very shiny coat.
• Powerful levels of Vitamin E and selenium, vital antioxidants, important for muscle metabolism, for horses on high oil rations and for breeding stock.
• Methionine and lysine plus minerals, vitamins and trace-elements for optimum muscle and bone development and repair.
• Raised levels of copper, zinc and B vitamins and considered levels of iron, important for blood-building.
• Effective levels of calcium, phosphorous, copper and zinc to help develop and maintain strong bone.
• Generous levels of B vitamins, vital for efficient energy metabolism in the high performance horse, and important for horses with compromised hindgut function.
• Two yeast products to create a healthy gut environment, improve fibre digestibility and digestive efficiency plus maintain a healthy immune system:-
i) A pure, protected yeast. Research has shown that this excellent new form of yeast can significantly improve fibre digestibility in the horse. This allows horses to gain more benefit
from the fibrous parts of their diet.
ii) A mannan oligosaccharide (MOS). This is a natural component of yeast cell walls. It bonds with pathogenic (bad) bacteria, removing them from the gut, leaving the beneficial bacteria free to multiply.
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Under almost all products on our website is an Estimated dispatch time, check this for a delivery prediction specific to the item you are looking to purchase. These badges are updated live based on the stock levels we have and also those of our suppliers - so are usually very accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. In more general terms, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of receiving payment (and a prescription if required). If we cannot do so within 3 working days we will contact you by email.
For UK delivery, we charge the following:
Prices quoted are for delivery to all parts of mainland UK except certain Scottish postcodes (where the price is higher for items sent by courier. Delivery of food abroad (including Channel Islands, N. Ireland and other islands around the UK) is charged at a higher price and free delivery is not available. Temperature controlled products, such as Insulin, are also not always subject to the standard and/or free delivery options.
For full information on our delivery charges, including prices on heavy deliveries to Scotland and abroad, see our delivery information page.
We can deliver most items to all around the world, but prices do vary. The majority of light weight orders (less than 1.5kg) can be delivered for a flat rate of £10. For an accurate estimate of the delivery charge, please put the items you require in your basket and use the "Estimate Delivery" system on the shopping basket page (you only need to enter your country and postal/zip code) for a quick quote. For deliveries to the USA you may need to go to the checkout page and enter your full address to get a quote (as some services need your state in order to quote too). For more information on international deliveries, please see our delivery information page.
Due to air freight restrictions aerosols cannot ever be sent abroad by Royal Mail. We appreciate your understanding.
Some products, such as insulin and frozen food, need to be delivered in insulated packaging to prevent them from getting too warm (or too cold) during transit from us to you. Purchasing any of these items in your order will result in a £1.99 charge being added to the total to cover the high cost of the insulated packaging materials. You only pay the £1.99 once per order, regardless of how many temperature controlled items you purchase in that order.
Please call us as soon as possible if you need to amend or cancel an order on 01582 842096. If your order has been processed for dispatch we will be unable to cancel or amend the order. You will however be able to return your product for a full refund*.
To return an item, you must contact us by phone or email to arrange this BEFORE posting any product back to us. We will explain the process at this stage for you.
*For full details on returns, see our terms and conditions page.
Below are some recent questions we've received regarding Top Spec All in One Supplement for Horses, including answers from our team.
Can anyone tell me approximately how long a 4kg tub would last my 450-500kg, 15h dales cross? Thanks
The 4kg tub will last a 500kg horse 40 days.