- Tough and innovative, this makes the soaking of hay EASY!
- We all know we cannot lift a soaked haynet out of water AND we also know that a soaking container is too heavy to tip over when full.
- Not anymore!
- This great new soaker allows you to roll the 'tank' over easily, in two stages after soaking: Tip to the 1st drainage point for a few seconds, then tip the rest of the way.
- The effort required is a small fraction of that for a flat bottomed container.
- The drainage channels drain almost to the last drop.
- Big enough for large haynets.
- Once the haynet has drained for a few minutes it is then liftable.
Need help or advice? Contact us:
All prices include VAT where applicable.