Whilst we remain operational and working really hard to take care of your pet's products as quickly as possible, there may be delays of up to 6 days longer than usual to process your order. Keep safe and stay healthy! You can read more about how we're doing here.
 4.8/5 on Trustpilot with 50k+ reviews!

Johnston & Jeff Low Sunflower African Grey Bird Food

Johnston & Jeff Low Sunflower African Grey Bird Food Johnston & Jeff Low Sunflower African Grey Bird Food Johnston & Jeff Low Sunflower African Grey Bird Food
Dry » 2kg Bag Dry » 2kg Bag Dry » 2kg Bag

Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.

  • Dry » 2kg Bag £8.99
  • Dry » 12.75kg Bag £45.49

Selection of 2 products from

£8.99 to £45.49

Description

The Johnston & Jeff Low Sunflower African Grey is a highly nutritious food which prevents the ability for birds to get addicted to sunflower seeds. Addiction can lead to vitamin A deficiency and lymphomas. This rich variety is suitable for African Greys, Amazons, Jardines, Caiques, Senegals, Pionus, large and small Macaws and Cockatoos.

Composition

5% white sunflower, safflower, oats, red dari, white dari, hemp, buckwheat, wheat, paddy rice, pumpkin seed, flaked peas, flaked maize, puffed maize, puffed wheat, papaya, banana, pineapple, apricot, coconut, brazil nut kernels, walnut halves, peanuts, pine nuts, chillies.

Need help or advice? Contact us:

  • Landline: 01582 842096
  • Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
  • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
  • Email: [email protected]

All prices include VAT where applicable.

Delivery Information

Reviews (3)

Summary of Reviews for Johnston & Jeff Low Sunflower African Grey Bird Food

Overall 5
Value For Money
Quality
Tastiness
Nutritional Value
Pet's Opinion
3 out of 3 (100%) customers would recommend this product.
5 stars (2 reviews)
4 stars (1 reviews)
3 stars (0 reviews)
2 stars (0 reviews)
1 stars (0 reviews)

Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.

55 A quality seed.
Verified Purchase

By on 13 August 2017

Love this for it's absence of large sunflower seeds or poor quality monkey nuts. About 40% of my green cheeks diet is this seed, with the other 60% being Harrisons Fine plus fruit and veg. Tashi thinks it's great!

Customer recommends this product

45 Parrot seed.
Verified Purchase

By on 15 November 2014

Our African parrot loves the seed. Its so much better than our usual one we buy. This hasnt got lots of sunflower which is good.
My only criticism is that there is a lot of very small seed which he leaves.

Customer recommends this product

55 Good quality parrot seeds
Verified Purchase

By on 14 October 2014

Many thanks for the quick delivery and for this excellent mix seeds for my african greys.

Customer recommends this product

Q & A

There are currently no questions for Johnston & Jeff Low Sunflower African Grey Bird Food - be the first to ask one!