Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Estimated dispatch within 1 working day.
Johnson's Veterinary Pigeon Tonic Gold Supplement
Easy to use multi-vitamin and mineral liquid supplement.
• Promotes health and vitality.
• Quick acting conditioner rich in Iron and mineral salts.
Johnsons Pigeon Tonic Gold is a new generation multi-vitamin and mineral liquid supplement that is easy to use, promoting health and vitality in pigeons.
Johnsons Pigeon Tonic Gold is a quick acting conditioner rich in iron and mineral salts invaluable when birds are moulting or in poor condition. Regular use helps to promote condition and top racing form.
Directions: KEEP TIGHTLY CAPPED AND SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE:
• Pigeons: 10ml (2 x 5ml spoons) into approx 2 litres (3 1/2 pints) drinking water once each week
• Racing: Give once weekly through the season but not on the three days before racing.
• Breeding: Give Tonic each week.
• Moulting: At first signs give Tonic for three days, then once or twice weekly until moult ends.
• Poor Condition: As a quick pick-me-up give Tonic on alternate days for a few days, then once or twice weekly.
• Poultry: This Tonic is also subitable as a general conditioner for Chickens, Fowl, Turkeys, Ducks and Geese. Dose as for Pigeons above. Give twice weekly to maintain top condition or daily for poor condition.
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
There are currently no questions for Johnson's Veterinary Pigeon Tonic Gold Supplement - be the first to ask one!