Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Estimated dispatch within 4 to 8 working days.
The Fluval Sea CP4 Circulation Pump has a compact and innovative design to minimise tank intrusion, maximise energy efficiency and deliver a smooth broad stream of ocean-like current. These efficient circulation pumps are easy to install and provide outstanding indirect water currents to assist in the development of corals.
- Simulates natural reef currents
- Adjustable flow direction
- Exceptional hydraulic performance with the lowest energy consumption/LPH ratio
- Super quiet compared to most models
- Safe to use with timer system (will not cause pump failure unlike many competitive models)
- Secure, flexible aquarium mounting
- Compact, efficient, easy maintenance
- Gentle, even flow compared to many competitors
- Super compact compared to equivalent models
- Flow Rate:5200 LPH
- Watts: 7 watts
- For Aquariums up to 200- 350L
- Size: Length 9 cm x 6 cm dia
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
There are currently no questions for Fluval Sea Cp4 Circulation Pump 5200LPH - be the first to ask one!