Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Estimated dispatch within 3 to 8 working days.
Promotion Ends: 27/04/2021
The Beaphar Household Flea Fogger is developed to target all life stages of fleas, and includes a fast-acting insecticide to kill adult fleas and an Insect Growth Regulator, which prevents the development of larvae and eggs.
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
Below are some recent questions we've received regarding Beaphar Household Flea Fogger, including answers from our team.
Can you use the fogger with cats in the house?
You can use this product with cats in the house but you must keep them out of the room you are treating and let it airate before allowing your pets back into it. I have pasted the instructions below for your reference:
Use at any
time of the year when pests are seen, or as a preventative measure
every six months. Children and pets may be allowed to use the treated
area normally after three hours and proper ventilation.
Do not use in kitchens and food preparation areas.
Rate of application: Use 1 fogger per 25m²
1. Turn off all electrical devices in operation, and any flame or heat sources.
2. Close all windows in the room, open all interior doors and cupboards for treatment.
3. Remove food and food utensils. Keep pets and people out of the room, and remove or cover aquariums.
4. Place the product in the centre of the room and press the tab until it remains locked.
5. Exit the room being treated and close the door firmly.
Wait three hours before re-entering the room, and then ventilate for
one hour. After this time, people and pets may re-enter the room, and
aquariums can be returned or uncovered.
If the infestation is very heavy, it is advisable you treat the rooms again after a month.