Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Estimated dispatch within 8 working days.
Adlam Multi-Use Prolapse Lambing Harness
Now one harness combines the best of the BEARIN Prolapse and ADOPTA Restraint Harnesses, adding greater versatility, in a multipurpose aide that can be used year after year.
The new ADLAM Harness is based on the very successful BEARIN Prolapse Harness with a detachable fence strap and tubing ring added. The ADLAM Harness features greater comfort and effectiveness from cross-over tubing, now with a support ring, designed for prolapse retention. For prolapsing animals, the ADLAM Harness is used to retain the vagina/uterus either by fitting ahead of a prolapse or following aseptic reinsertion to hold it in place. Correctly fitted, the harness will not hinder bowel movement or lambing. Rather than just holding a prolapse in place as many other methods do, the ADLAM Harness will work to reduce straining and pain by exerting pressure on key points.
It is a multifunctional aide that enables:
- Effective retention of prolapses with no need to remove before successful lambing.
- Immobilisation to further help in preventing repeat prolapse.
- Easy observation and follow up of animals that have prolapsed.
- Mothering on of lambs, and prevention of smothering.
- Cast ewes to be supported in an upright position.
- Standing support for ewes that are unwell.
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
There are currently no questions for ADLAM Multi-Use Prolapse Lambing Harness - be the first to ask one!