BETA Win Walks Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI and IoM aged 18 or over only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé® PetCare UK, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have an account with VioVet Ltd.
- Main Promotional Period: The main promotion opens on 01.10.18. and closes at 23:59 on 31.11.18.
- Any entries received outside these dates will not be included.
- A maximum of one prize per household can be won across total promotional period.
- No applications from trade, agents, third parties, aliase emails, organised groups or syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted or multiple entries will be accepted.
How to enter
UK, CI & IOM Residents only:
- To enter this promotion, purchase a bag of Purina® BETA® during the promotional period from VioVet Ltd and you will automatically be entered into the competition.
Main Promotion Period:
There are 5 prizes to be won. The prize consists of:
(a) An individual annual membership to National Countryside locations for 1 x Adult. The prize will be delivered as a gift card to the value of an individual adult membership (£69.00 at the time of this promotion going live).
- VioVet Ltd will send an email to the winner (using the email address held within the VioVet Ltd account) within 21 days of them being drawn (excluding Bank Holidays and weekends). The email will notify the winner that they have won and give the winner information on the prize. This email will include a security code unique to each winner – please include this code in any corresponsdence regarding the prize.
The winners’ prizes will be dispatched to the winner by post within 28 days. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- VioVet Ltd will not use winners’ data for any other purpose other than to fulfil the prize without authorisation. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Participants may access their personal data at any time, have it removed or modified on simple request to VioVet Ltd consumer services on UK: 01582 842096. If you would like to read our 'Privacy Statement' please click here.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any National Countryside Memberships Organisations.