Environmentally friendly and efficient insecticides are what Aeroxon Insect Control GmbH, a family business based in Waiblingen near Stuttgart, has stood for over 100 years.
In 1909 a sweet manufacturer from Swabia, Theodor Kaiser, developed "The Fly Catcher with pull band", thereby laying the foundations for the company. The date the Aeroxon Fly Catcher was entered into the register of trademarks in January 1911 has always been considered the birthday of the Aeroxon brand.
In the years to follow the Fly Catcher was produced in its millions and by the end of the 1920's Aeroxon had grown into an internationally-operating business with 11 foreign subsidiaries. In the 50's the demand for Fly Catchers collapsed; chemical poisons dominated the market worldwide.