Selection of 7 products from
Out of stock since Thu 19th Jan 2017, due back soon.
Out of stock since Thu 13th Oct 2016, due back soon.
Out of stock since Thu 5th Jan 2017, due back soon.
Out of stock since Fri 25th Nov 2016, due back soon.
Estimated dispatch within 24 working hours.
Out of stock since Wed 26th Oct 2016, due back soon.
Out of stock since Wed 28th Dec 2016, due back soon.
A great rug for a superb cause, this wonderful Weatherbeeta Turnout Rug has a long lasting 1200 Denier Outer and contains 220G of fill. Every purchase guarantees a £5 donation from Weatherbeeta to the Pink Ribbon Foundation, and you still get this fantastic, stylish and practical turnout rug. Features of this waterproof and breathable rug include quick clip adjustable front closures and stylish 210 Denier Oxford Polyester Lining which keeps your equine companion looking clean and tidy. Traditional side gussets adorn the shoulder with a large tail flap and adjustable, elasticated and removable leg straps also included.
Weatherbeeta 3 year warranty - for details see below.
We are so confident you will love your WeatherBeeta rug, we offer a warranty on all of our WeatherBeeta Turnout Range.
Listed below are the Terms & Conditions for the warranty. Anything not included on this list will be excluded.
What the warranty covers?
What are the Terms and Conditions?
• The WeatherBeeta turnout warranty becomes effective from the date of purchase of your synthetic rug.
• You must provide proof of purchase, the original purchase receipt and this warranty card.
• A repair under the WeatherBeeta turnout rug warranty will not extend your WeatherBeeta guarantee period.
• The WeatherBeeta turnout rug warranty is processed through appointed WeatherBeeta rug retailers.
What is covered under the WeatherBeeta warranty?
What is not covered under the WeatherBeeta warranty?
x Damage caused by improperly laundering your WeatherBeeta rug
x Normal wear and tear
x Damage caused to the rug by horse/pony
x Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use, lack of care or neglect
x Use of the rug for anything other than equestrian protective use outdoors
x Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a WeatherBeeta rug
x Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with WeatherBeeta recommendations
x The fit of the turnout rug itself
4 easy steps to make a claim under the WeatherBeeta warranty?
1. Contact the retailer from whom you purchased your turnout rug to discuss your concerns.
2. Take this card along with the original purchase receipt and the rug to the retailer from whom you purchased the rug.
3. The retailer will assist in assessing whether your rug has a defect covered under WeatherBeeta’s warranty.
4. The retailer will then liaise with WeatherBeeta in relation to the warranty claim (on your behalf).
All prices include VAT where applicable. *The freephone number is free from most UK landlines only, mobiles are usually charged so we'd recommend calling our landline from your mobile or internationally.
There are currently no questions for Weatherbeeta Original QC Combo Rug Pink Ribbon - be the first to ask one!Ask A Question
Sorry that this product is out of stock, instead of having to keep checking back to see if we have it, we can send you a notification as soon as it comes back in stock.
We won't use any details you enter for any other purpose than letting you know when this is back in stock.
Please enter details for each method you'd like us to notify you by:
VioPoints are a way for us to say thank you for purchasing from VioVet.
You will receive VioPoints by purchasing this product, which can be redeemed for a discount on future purchases. For each 1000 points redeemed at the checkout, you will receive a 20p discount.
The number of VioPoints is shown on the product listing and they are awarded on dispatch of the order.
Terms and conditions apply.