|Value For Money|
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
My cat had a weeping wound to the back of it's neck. I followed the instructions to apply the gel & covered it with lint & a sticky plaster to protect it.
The product bonded itself with both the wound & the lint. After about 5 days, the cat managed get the plaster & lint off, which also took off the gel & scab, leaving the wound weeping again. It is probably better for horses than animals like cats. The gel being water based takes too long to dry out.
Customer does not recommend this product
I was advised to try this when my horse got a really nasty cut on his lower leg. I put it inside the cut every day and it was thick enough to protect the cut and help it to heal. Would recommend it.
Customer recommends this product