Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Estimated dispatch within 1 working day.
Now he'll stay instead of stray with this in-ground fencing system which is one of the most affordable ways to keep your dog safe and secure in his own backyard. He’ll hear a warning tone as he nears the boundary you’ve established and a quick correction if he attempts to cross it. The lightweight, adjustable collar is the perfect complement to the newfound freedom your dog will experience on his old turf.
The Standard Radio Fence® is for a small to average size yard and areas with moderate weather. The Standard Kit includes the Ultra light PUL250 Receiver, 150m of boundary wire and 50 boundary flags, additional wire and flags are available for larger areas, and an instructional? video and manual covering system installation and dog training.
How Radio Fence® Works: Plug the transmitter into a standard outlet and emits a radio signal that travels along an underground wire. The lightweight receiver worn on your pet's collar picks up the radio signal and alerts him as he nears the underground boundary that you have customized for your yard. If he crosses the boundary, he will receive a mild correction, similar to a static shock. Our maintenance free design and ease of installation off tremendous savings compared to conventional fencing and other systems of this type. Our exclusive features include a microprocessor based code to eliminate false signal, inexpensive commonly available batteries and the only UL Classified and FCC Certified system on the market. In addition, our Ultra light Receiver is the smallest and lightest on the market.
Radio Fence® makes it easy to train your dog. By spending just 15 minutes a day working with your pet, he can be fully trained in 1-2 weeks. You can train as many dogs as you want on the same systems, as long as they are each wearing a receiver collar.
Radio Fence® offers the flexibility you need to solve your installation problems. Bury the boundary wire underground approximately 1-2 inches deep. Using your own design, you can protect your flower and seedbeds, shrubs and trees by keeping your dog within your yard, away from traffic, neighbors, kids and property. These are the most common ways to layout your Radio Fence®, but there are almost endless ways of installing a system? For sample layouts, all to average size yard and areas with moderate weather.
Exclusive Features & Benefits
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Ideal for smaller yards, up to 1,200m perimeter.
- 3 Break alarm warns when wire has been broken.
- Waterproof receiver.
- Uses two common batteries.
- Safety features include protection against false signals.
- Suitable for cats over 6 months old and weighing more than 8lbs.
Use this guide to determine how much wire you need to enclose your yard:
1. Multiply the total acreage by 43,000 to get the total number of square feet. Example: 10 acres x 43,000 = 430,000 sq. ft.
2. Find the square root of the above number. Example: Square root of 430,000 = 656 (This is the length of each side of a 10 acre area that is square in shape.)
3. Multiply this number by four even if your area is not square, this is the approximate number of feet you will need to enclose it. You will need additional wire to run from the transmitter to the perimeter and/or for any interior loops, etc. Example: 4 x 656 = 2,624 feet.
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
There are currently no questions for Petsafe Smart Fence With Wire & Flags Dog Training Aid - be the first to ask one!