Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Estimated dispatch within 6 working days.
"It's a sad fact that a great number of people come to feeding their dogs species appropriate food due to a sickness in their dog. One of the most common ailments in this regard is kidney disease.
While Special Diet is a fantastic standalone raw dog food, it is also low in phosphorus and purine, and these two must be considered in the feeding of dogs with chronic kidney disease. We manage this by:
• Dropping the bone content to the lowest possible - as bone is very high in phosphorus
• Using beef and pork meat - far lower in phosphorus than chicken, turkey and fish
• Keeping the non-essential organ content down - they are simply too high in phosphorus so you must choose carefully
Meat is a source of purine, so we add to this mix more blended veg, in particular some added carrot which adds fresh vitamin A, known to keep kidneys lubricated. The vitamin C and anti-inflammatory polyphenols in the dark berries of Berry Good will enhance this process.
We recommend keeping your dog on this product for a period and then re-testing your dog’s kidney function.
Key Features of Paleo Plus Special Diet
• Low Phosphorus and Purine
• Outdoor reared High welfare Pork
• Grass Fed and High welfare beef
• Lower bone and organ content
• Higher vitamin A content to lubricate kidneys
• Low in fat
Complete to FEDIAF standards
• Suitable for all life stages
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
There are currently no questions for Paleo Plus Special Diet Raw Dog Food - be the first to ask one!