Regular Delivery Service, let us remember for you!

Natures Menu Salmon with Trout Cat Treats

Natures Menu Salmon with Trout Cat Treats
Dry » 12 x 60g Bags

Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.

  • Dry » 12 x 60g Bags £20.52
  • Dry » 60g Bag £1.71

Selection of 2 products from

£1.71 to £20.52

Description

Natures Menu Salmon with Trout Treats for Cats are a highly nutritious way to treat your cat which will keep them coming back for more. These great value treats come in delicious meaty pieces that are the perfect size for your cat to eat. The naturally balanced treats contain no wheat, gluten or any artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Sold in a resealable pack so you can be sure you are giving your cat a fresh treat every time.

Composition

Pork (min 75%), Salmon (min 6%), Trout (min 6%), Minerals.

Analysis

  • Protein - 33.5%
  • Crude Oils & Fats - 20%
  • Crude Ash - 9%
  • Crude Fibres - 2%
  • Moisture - 27%

Need help or advice? Contact us:

  • Landline: 01582 842096
  • Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
  • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm (Collections only)
  • Email: [email protected]

All prices include VAT where applicable.

Delivery Information

Reviews (3)

Summary of Reviews for Natures Menu Salmon with Trout Cat Treats

Overall 4
Value For Money
Quality
Tastiness
Nutritional Value
Pet's Opinion
2 out of 3 (67%) customers would recommend this product.
5 stars (1 reviews)
4 stars (1 reviews)
3 stars (1 reviews)
2 stars (0 reviews)
1 stars (0 reviews)

Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.

55 Delicious!
Verified Purchase

By Danielle Cousins (staff) (Staff Review) on 24 July 2018

Chinnie loves these and comes running when called! They're also soft, so you can divide them into smaller bits and they last longer. A good amount in the bag too!

Customer recommends this product

35 Tasty but chewy
Verified Purchase

By Brenda Baldwin on 21 August 2016

Well liked when first opened but not sure if should have been kept in fridge. Rejected after a couple of days

Customer does not recommend this product

45 Good product and excellent alternative to the usual sugar sticks
Verified Purchase

By Nigel Atkins on 25 March 2016

Our cat loves these so they are great as a treat and training aid and far better than the usual sugar sticks. They only loose a star on 'Quality' , 'Nutritional value' and 'Overall Rating' for and from me because the packet states 'Made with 95% real meat' but not what the other 5% consists of(?).

Customer recommends this product

Q & A

There are currently no questions for Natures Menu Salmon with Trout Cat Treats - be the first to ask one!