How do I buy prescription medication?

Miteless Home Plug-in Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent

Miteless Home Plug-in Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent Miteless Home Plug-in Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent Miteless Home Plug-in Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent
Blue Blue Blue

Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.

  • Blue £37.49


Miteless Home plug-in ultrasonic dust mite repellent

MITELESS® Home reduces the concentration of dust mites within weeks and effectively easing the symptoms of allergy.

This revolutionary product can be a long-term solution agains dust allergy. It combats the presence of dust mites, the most common trigger of year-round allergies and asthma.

House dust mites are parasites that can be the allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. The person who has dust mite allergy is allergic to the dust mite feces. In severe cases house dust allergy can lead to respiratory diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis. Dust mites are so small, so they are practically invisible. These bug-like creatures live in your home, their favourite habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, beddings, pillows, carpets, upholstered furnitures, sofa and stuffed animals.

The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but disturbs dust mites, thus keeping them away. It reduces the concentration of dust mites in the environment in which it is installed. The first results can be noticed a couple of weeks after the device has been switched on. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic person makes a long stay. Clean up regularly beside using the device (vacuum cleaning, dusting), because this can further enhance its efficiency. The device works with a 110-230V power supply and is able to cover an area of about 30 sqm.

- chemical free
- covers 30 sqm
- helps reduce the symptoms of dust allergy caused by dust mites
- safe to use for everybody
- scientifically proven
- all-season long protection

How to use: Insert the device into a 110-230V power socket in a way that the emitted ultrasonic waves are not obstructed by any object (bed, night table, etc.). Short blue flashes after plugin indicate the device is working properly. Thereafter the blue light is permanently lit, also serving as nightlight. When MITELESS Home is on, it emits a slight ticking noise. When removing from the socket, you should wait 10 seconds before reconnecting it.

WARNING: The device has Europlug (or Type C electrical plug) which is commonly used in Europe. The safety of use next to babies and pregnant women requires increased precautions.

Need help or advice? Contact us:

  • Landline: 01582 842096
  • Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
  • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
  • Email: [email protected]

All prices include VAT where applicable.


No Reviews for Miteless Home Plug-in Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent

Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.

Q & A

There are currently no questions for Miteless Home Plug-in Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent - be the first to ask one!

Delivery Information