Free delivery options available over £29*

Miteless GO Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent

Miteless GO Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent Miteless GO Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent Miteless GO Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent
White White White

Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.

  • White £26.50


Miteless GO ultrasonic dust mite repellent

MITELESS® GO reduces the concentration of dust mites within weeks and effectively easing the symptoms of allergy.

Environmentally friendly, contains no chemicals or fragrances.

Dust mites are so small, so they are practically invisible. The person who is allergic to dust mites is allergic to these parasites' feces, and the inhalation of these may cause dust mite allergy. These bug-like creatures live in your home, their favourite habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, beddings, pillows, sofa but they can also be found in the child’s trolley or in stuffed toys, in the wardrobe, or in your car seats and your child's seats.

MITELESS® GO portable version provides protection against dust mites in above mentioned places.

House dust mites are parasites that can be the allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. In severe cases house dust allergy can lead to respiratory diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis.
This revolutionary product can be a long-term solution agains dust allergy. It combats the presence of dust mites, the most common trigger of year-round allergies and asthma.

The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but disturb dust mites, thus keeping them away. It reduces the concentration of dust mites in the environment in which it is installed. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic person makes a long stay. The operating range is approximately 2 meters.

- chemical free
- 2 m range
- helps reduce the symptoms of dust allergy caused by dust mites
- portable
- safe to use for everybody
- scientifically proven
- all-season long protection

How to use: Remove the tab to activate the product. 4 green flashes will indicate that the device is powered on. You can verify its continued operation at any time by pressing the button and confirming that the LED flashes in response. MITELESS® GO can be fastened with the easy-on clip to the seatbelts in the car or in the child’s stroller. Do not put the device in the car pocket or in the diaper bag, also do not cover the device with a blanket as doing, so will obstruct the emitted ultrasonic waves. At normal temperatures, the device can keep dust mites away for 6-12 months after activation.

WARNING: While not waterproof, the product is highly resistant to moisture (IP31). If the device gets wet, it should be dried immediately to prevent water damage. Due to its small size, keep out of reach of young children.

Need help or advice? Contact us:

  • Landline: 01582 842096
  • Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
  • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
  • Email: [email protected]

All prices include VAT where applicable.


No Reviews for Miteless GO Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent

Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.

Q & A

There are currently no questions for Miteless GO Ultrasonic Dust Mite Repellent - be the first to ask one!

Delivery Information