Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Why Do Our Pets Need Supplements?
• Like humans, pets cannot produce Omega 3. These essential fats must be obtained from their diet.
• Any food that has been cooked is processed and nutrient value is damaged. Processed food is usually high in omega 6 which causes inflammation. Like humans, pets need to counteract this by ensuring they get good quality omega 3 in their diets at an ideal ratio.
• Supplements can ensure our pets get the necessary nutrients needed to be happy and healthy.
Why Omega 3 And Why Flaxseeds?
• These essential fats are exactly that – essential for joint, heart, and brain health. They also act as a sponge for other nutrients.
• Whole flaxseed is better suited for pets who struggle to absorb fish oils.
Why The Missing Link?
• It is a ‘whole’ supplement containing the most needed nutrients and minerals as well as Omega 3.
• Ingredients are cold compressed (never heat treated) to provide maximum nutrient absorption (which is why we see such a difference in skin and coat and the general health and well-being of pets that use it).
• Pet owners notice the difference within a couple of weeks in digestion, skin & coat, mobility, energy levels and general wellbeing – clinical studies and customers testimonials attest to this
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
There are currently no questions for Missing Link Original For Cats & Dogs Wellblend - be the first to ask one!