Whilst we remain operational and working really hard to take care of your pet's products as quickly as possible, there may be delays of up to 6 days longer than usual to process your order. Keep safe and stay healthy! You can read more about how we're doing here.
 4.8/5 on Trustpilot with 50k+ reviews!

IAMS Pro-active Health Adult Cat Food

IAMS Pro-active Health Adult Cat Food IAMS Pro-active Health Adult Cat Food IAMS Pro-active Health Adult Cat Food
Product image Product image Product image
Chicken » 1.5kg Bag Chicken » 1.5kg Bag Chicken » 1.5kg Bag
Salmon » 1.5kg Bag Salmon » 1.5kg Bag Salmon » 1.5kg Bag

Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.

  • Chicken » 1.5kg Bag £7.99
  • Salmon » 1.5kg Bag £8.50

Selection of 2 products from

£7.99 to £8.50

Description

Iams Proactive Health Adult Rich In Succulent Roast Chicken

40% Chicken & Turkey Is A Complete And Balanced Cat Food For Adult Cats. Rich In Succulent Roast Chicken. Concentrated Nutrition With High Quality Protein. Iams Proactively Nourishes Your Cat To Help Promote 7 Signs Of Healthy Vitality: Strong Muscles: Formulated With High Quality Protein To Help Your Cat Maintain Strong Muscles. Healthy Digestion: Tailored Fibre Blend, Including Prebiotics And Beet Pulp To Help Support Your Cat'S Ability To Absorb Nutrients. Urinary Health: Formulated To Help Maintain Urinary Tract Health. Healthy Heart: 7 Essential Nutrients For A Healthy Heart. Strong Immune System: Enriched With Antioxidants To Help Support A Strong Immune System. Healthy Teeth: Crunchy Kibbles Scrub Your Cat'S Teeth With Every Bite, Helping To Reduce Plaque Build-Up That Can Lead To Bad Breath. Healthy Skin And Shiny Coat: Formulated With Omega-6 And Omega-3 For Healthy Skin And Shiny Coat. No Artificial Flavourings Or Colourants Added. 100% Complete & Balanced

Iams Proactive Health Adult With Norwegian Salmon & Chicken

38% Chicken & Turkey, 4% Salmon, Chicken & Turkey And Salmon Combined 42% Is A Complete And Balanced Cat Food For Adult Cats. With Salmon & Chicken. Concentrated Nutrition With High Quality Protein. Iams Proactively Nourishes Your Cat To Help Promote 7 Signs Of Healthy Vitality: Strong Muscles: Formulated With High Quality Protein To Help Your Cat Maintain Strong Muscles. Healthy Digestion: Tailored Fibre Blend, Including Prebiotics And Beet Pulp To Help Support Your Cat'S Ability To Absorb Nutrients. Urinary Health: Formulated To Help Maintain Urinary Tract Health. Healthy Heart: 7 Essential Nutrients For A Healthy Heart. Strong Immune System: Enriched With Antioxidants To Help Support A Strong Immune System. Healthy Teeth: Crunchy Kibbles Scrub Your Cat'S Teeth With Every Bite, Helping To Reduce Plaque Build-Up That Can Lead To Bad Breath. Healthy Skin & Coat: Formulated With Omega-6 And Omega-3 For Healthy Skin And Coat. No Artificial Flavourings Or Colourants Added. 100% Complete & Balanced

Need help or advice? Contact us:

  • Landline: 01582 842096
  • Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
  • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
  • Email: [email protected]

All prices include VAT where applicable.

Delivery Information

Reviews

No Reviews for IAMS Pro-active Health Adult Cat Food

Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.

Q & A

There are currently no questions for IAMS Pro-active Health Adult Cat Food - be the first to ask one!