Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Selection of 10 products from
£10.00 to £46.49
Out of stock since Thursday, 16 January 2020. Due back soon.
Out of stock since Friday, 22 February 2019. Due back soon.
Out of stock since Friday, 13 December 2019. Due back soon.
Out of stock since Tuesday, 21 January 2020. Due back soon.
Fiproclear Spot-On from Norbrook is used for the prevention and treatment of flea infestations and ticks in dogs and cats. It provides an insecticidal efficacy against new adult flea infestations for up to 8 weeks in dogs and 5 weeks in cats. Where previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon, Fiproclear Spot-On Can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in both dogs and cats.
Clear, colourless to pale yellow solution for topical application to the skin.
For the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis.) and ticks (Dermacentor reticulates) in dogs and cats. Fiproclear has insecticidal efficacy against new infestations by adult fleas for up to 8 weeks in dogs and up to 5 weeks in cats. The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy against Ixodes ricinus for up to 2 weeks, Rhipicephalus sanguineus for up to 3 weeks and Dermacentor reticulatus for up to 4 weeks in dogs and for up to 2 weeks for Dermacentor reticulatus in cats. If ticks of these species are present when the product is applied, all ticks will not be killed within the first 48 hours but they may be killed within a week.
The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in both cats and dogs, where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon.
Only by topical application to the skin.
* Fiproclear 50mg spot-on solution for cats (approx 7.5-15mg/kg): 1 pipette of 0.50ml
* Fiproclear 67mg spot-on solution for small dogs (2-10kg): 1 pipette of 0.67ml is sufficient for the treatment of a dog with a body weight of 2kg up to 10kg corresponding to a recommended minimum dose of 6.7mg fipronil/kg body weight.
* Fiproclear 134mg spot-on solution for medium dogs (10-20kg): 1 pipette of 1.34ml is sufficient for the treatment of a dog with a body weight of 10kg up to 20kg corresponding to a recommended minimum dose of 6.7mg fipronil/kg body weight.
* Fiproclear 268mg spot-on solution for large dogs (20-40kg): 1 pipette of 2.68ml is sufficient for the treatment of a dog with a body weight of 20kg up to 40kg corresponding to a recommended minimum dose of 6.7mg fipronil/kg bodyweight.
* Fiproclear 402mg spot-on solution for very large dogs (40-60kg): 1 pipette of 4.02ml is sufficient for the treatment of a dog with a body weight of 40kg up to 60kg corresponding to a recommended minimum dose of 6.7mg fipronil/kg body weight.
* For dogs over 60kg: use two 2.68ml pipettes (Pestigon for large dogs).
Do not use in dogs weighing less than 2kg.
Do not use in cats weighing less than 1kg.
Fiproclear 134mg spot-on solution for medium dogs should not be used on dogs weighing less than 10kg.
Fiproclear 268mg spot-on solution for large dogs should not be used on dogs weighing less than 20kg.
Fiproclear 402mg spot-on solution for very large dogs should not be used on dogs weighing less than 40kg.
In the absence of available data, the veterinary medicinal product should not be used on puppies or kittens less than 8 weeks old.
Do not use on sick (systemic disease, fever, etc.) or convalescent animals.
Do not use on rabbits, as adverse drug reactions and even death could occur.
Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to the active or to any of the excipients.
Animals should be weighed accurately prior to treatment.
Avoid contact with the animal's eyes. In the case of accidental eye contact immediately and thoroughly flush the eyes with water.
Do not apply the product on wounds or damaged skin.
Specific studies investigating the safety of the product following repeated administration or at over dosage have not been conducted due to the known safety profile of the active substance and excipients.
This medicinal product does not require any special temperature storage conditions.
Store in original container in order to protect from light and moisture.
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal products should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
The product should not enter water courses as this may be dangerous for fish and other aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with the product or empty containers.
All prices include VAT where applicable.
|Ease Of Use|
|Value For Money|
|Absence Of Side Effects|
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
product used and seems to be quite effective
Customer recommends this product
Unfortunately I haven't found this very effective and have had to buy more to retreat the 3 cats just two weeks after applying fiproclear.
Customer does not recommend this product
It appears to be good and effective so far.
Customer recommends this product
Below are some recent questions we've received regarding Fiproclear Spot-On for Dogs & Cats, including answers from our team.
Do you need to buy fiproclear 1for dogs and 1 for cats or does the 1 do for both?
Thank you for your question,
You will need to buy one for your dog and one for your cat.
I hope this helps.