Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Estimated dispatch within 2 working days.
With a special combination of biodegradable ingredients, including natural bacterial cultures and fermentation extracts, Catit Bust It Urine Buster Stain & Odour Remover is specially formulated to tackle stubborn cat urine stains and odors from all types of surfaces (carpets, upholstery, ceramic, tile, wood floors, etc). It even works on porous or damaged surfaces. It is also excellent for removing other types of pet stains and odors caused by organic matter (feaces, blood, vomit, etc). Catit BUST-IT Urine Buster is certified under the EcoLogoTM program for its environmentally-friendly nature.
Special urine stain + odor fighting formula
Made with biodegradeable ingredients. No harsh chemicals or fumes
Environmentally-friendly: recognized under the Ecologo program as a certified environmentally choice product
Great for all types of organic protein stains
All purposes, All surfaces: removes stains and odors from soft fabrics; wood floors; ceramic tiles, concrete and more. Even works on porous or damaged surfaces.`
1. Remove excess solids
2. If stain is still fresh and wet, absorb the surplus moisture using a dry, clean cloth
3. Spray the affected area with BUST-IT
4. Lightly brush the area with a brush or clean cloth using a circular motion, working from the outside of the stain towards its center.
5. Wipe with clean, dry cloth to absorb any excess cleaning solution
6. As necessary, rinse the treated area with clear water and absorb water excess. For carpets, upholstery, etc., vacuum area after it dries
to remove any potential cleaning residue.
7. If stain persists, repeat procedure.
Before first use, test on an inconspicuous area for any signs of an adverse reaction.
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
There are currently no questions for Catit Bust It Urine Stain & Odor Remover - be the first to ask one!