Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Estimated dispatch within 2 working days.
Blagdon's pH Adjust works by altering the pH of acidic pond water, to a safe level between 6.5 and 8.5. The innovative solution is used for ponds that have a pH level below 6.5 - a level that can cause a large amount of stress among pond fish and eventually lead to disease. The unique buffer formula has been specifically formulated for pond water and means that even if an excess of adjuster has been added, the pH will not fall out of the safe limits.
The treatment instructions are as follows:
- Test the pond pH level and find out the specified number of days needed to treat in the instructions going off the test results. (pH test kit not included)
- Calculate the volume of the pond using the following, Length x width x depth x 1000 give you the volume in litres (measured in meters) for gallons x by 4.45.
- Add 1 level measuring spoon for every 285 litre or 63 gallons in to a bucket of warm water.
- Once fully dissolved distribute evenly around the surface of the pond.
- Retreat for the specified number of days in the instruction booklet.
- After the full course of treatment has been carried out test the pH level again to determine whether a further course of treatment is needed, in most cases the pH should be within the recommended limits.
Blagdon pH adjust for alkaline ponds treats up to 5,675 litres or 1,250 gallons.
At a Glance:
Treats up to 5,675 litres of water
Specifically formulated for pond water
Uniquely formulated for ponds with pH level below 6.5
Helps to prevent against stress and disease among pond fish
Brings pond water to a safe level between 6.5 and 8.5
Easy to administer into the water
All prices include VAT where applicable.
Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review.
There are currently no questions for Blagdon Acid Ph Adjuster For Acid Ponds - be the first to ask one!