Pet Mobility (Joint Care) - Know the signs
How to tell if your cat/dog has stiff joints
Stiff joints can have serious effects on your pet’s overall quality of life. Keep an eye open for the warning signs to look out for. Does your dog/cat:
- Show stiffness, especially after resting?
- Hesitate to up and down stairs?
- Lag behind or tire easily during walks?
- Prefer to lie down rather than sit or stand?
- Whimper, growl or snap when you touch his/her joints?
J/D is available as wet or dry food. Please click on one of the images above to see the product range.
How can j/d help your pet?
Prescription Diet™ j/d™
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ is clinically proven to improve mobility and help your pet walk, run and jump better in as little as 21 days (28 days for cats). J/d has the right balance of healthy nutrients and special omega-3 oil.
- Clinically proven to help cats and dogs walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily, see a difference in 21 days.
- Helps your cat or dog walk, run and jump better by soothing aching joints and preserving healthy cartilage.
- Helps maintain joint cartilage thanks to EPA, a special omega-3 fatty acid from fish oil and glucosamine and chondrotin sulphate from natural sources.
j/d is easy to feed as it is a complete food with guaranteed great taste that your pet will love.
That’s why Hill’s™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ is the very convenient, safe and effective long term nutritional solution for your pet’s stiff joints.