Hydrolysed salmon protein with a molecular weight <10.000 Dalton has a high digestibility and a low allergenicity.
- Product Price QTY
Specific (VetXX) Dog Food » COD-HY Allergy Management Plus » 2.5kgEstimated dispatch within 2 working days. TVP: £34.92 Our price: £19.53 Buy
Specific (VetXX) Dog Food » COD-HY Allergy Management Plus » 6.5kgEstimated dispatch within 24 working hours. TVP: £80.28 Our price: £42.59 Buy
- Unique high levels of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oiland the omega-6 fatty acid, GLA, from borage oil. These fatty acids can affect the immune response by altering the eicosanoids production. Through the production of less-inflammatory eicosanoids, EPA, DHA and GLA dampen the hyper responsive inflammatory response in the skin. The diet is optimal for dogs with atopy.
- The skin has an active metabolism and a high demand for several skin related nutrients. The increased levels of vitamin A, E, B complex, zinc and selenium support a healthy skin and coat.
- Very high quality and highly digestible ingredients make the diet especially useful for patients with small intestinal diarrhoea.
- A complete, balanced diet with recommended nutrient levels to meet the nutrient requirement of growing and adult dogs.The diet is therefore also suitable for puppies.
Need help or advice? Contact us:
- Freephone: 0800 084 2608
- Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Sat: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices include VAT where applicable.
No Reviews For Specific (VetXX) Dog Food » COD-HY Allergy Management Plus
Have you tried Specific (VetXX) Dog Food » COD-HY Allergy Management Plus? Be the first to write a review!