Containing a complex blend of feed nutrients, vitamins, minerals and additives, SUPAlyx Horse and Pony Original Supplement was specially developed to be an all-in-one daily feed supplement, replenishing the nutrients lacking in modern pasture and foraging based diets. Known to promote all round top condition and performance, feed SUPAlyx Horse and Pony Original Supplement year round to guarantee complete equine nutrition
- Product Price QTY
SUPAlyx » Original » 3kgEstimated dispatch within 24 working hours. Our price: £5.63 Buy
SUPAlyx » Original » 12.5kgEstimated dispatch within 1 to 5 working days. Our price: £16.12 Buy
What does SUPAlyx Horse & Pony Original contain?
Protein: The primary nutrient needed for the formation and repair of muscle tissue. Important for young, growing and working horses and to help lactating mares produce quality colostrum. Provided from soya which is a rich source of the essential amino-acid lysine.
Minerals, trace elements and vitamins: Full of all the essentials required for good skeletal growth, strong hoof structure, energy metabolism, a healthy immune system and much, much more.
Diamond V XPLS Yeast Culture: An exclusive natural yeast product giving probiotic benefits, it has been proven to improve hind gut fermentation and will help to maintain a healthy digestive system, which can lead to enhanced athletic performance.
Molasses: Turns this feed into a convenient, labour saving, weather-proof lick which is palatable and allows for the more natural ‘little and often’ approach to feeding. Contains less molasses than other cooked molasses licks.
Specification: Protein 13%, Oil 1.1%, Fibre 1.3%, Ash 25%, Calcium 4.5%, Phosphorus 0.7%, Sodium 3.5%, Magnesium 1%, Selenium 4mg/kg, Cobalt 5mg/kg, Iodine 4mg/kg, Manganese 500mg/kg, Zinc 1500mg/kg, Copper 200mg/kg, Vitamin A 150,000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 15,000iu/kg, Vitamin E 500iu/kg, Biotin 40mg/kg + Vitamins K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12. Includes an organic form of selenium and chelated copper and zinc for increased availability.
How to feed SUPAlyx Horse & Pony buckets
- As with any new feed, introduce gradually into the diet especially before allowing free access.
- Ensure adequate forage or grazing is always available.
- Daily intakes may be up to 400g per head, but this is influenced by many factors such as other feeds available, forage quality, work load, age and size.
-Handles can be removed on both tub sizes if necessary.
- A field lick or can be used when a group of horses or ponies are housed together.
- Allow 1 x 12.5kg tub for up to 5 horses or ponies.
- Move tub regularly outdoors to avoid localised poaching.
- If fed to a large group position multiple tubs over the total grazing or housed area.
- A smaller tub perfect for feeding individually in the stable.
- Allow 1 x 3kg tub per stable ideally placed in the specially designed 3kg holder.
- Can also help to reduce boredom when horses or ponies are stabled for long periods.
Need help or advice? Contact us:
- Freephone: 0800 084 2608
- Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Sat: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices include VAT where applicable.
No Reviews For SUPAlyx » Original
Have you tried SUPAlyx » Original? Be the first to write a review!