Most modern cat foods can be associated with the build up of plaque and tartar on cats teeth. This is even true of many dried kibble or biscuit diets. (When the tooth applies pressure to a hard biscuit, the biscuit can shatter, producing crumbs which mix with saliva and leave a coating of food debris on the teeth.) Hills Prescription T/D is different due to a meshwork of tiny fibres which are formed throughout the kibble. The kibble itself is less brittle so that the tooth will sink into it before splitting, so mechanically cleaning the sides of the tooth in a way which cannot happen with many traditional hard kibbles. Hills t/d might well be the best commercial diet available for keeping cats teeth clean and the mouth healthy.
- Product Price QTY
Hills Prescription Cat Food » T/D Food » 1.5kgEstimated dispatch within 24 working hours. Our price: £13.85 Buy
Hills Prescription Cat Food » T/D Food » 5kgEstimated dispatch within 24 working hours. RRP: £45.99 Our price: £35.85 Buy
Hills Prescription Cat Food » T/D Food » 20kg (4 x 5kg Bags)Estimated dispatch within 24 working hours. RRP: £183.96 Our price: £139.16 Buy
- Feeding Guide
- Hills Prescription Diet t/d key benefits
- Additional information
- Recommended for
- Not recommended for
|KEY FEATURES||KEY BENEFITS|
Alignment of fibres
|Fibre matrix resists crumbling. Kibble engulfs tooth before it splits and fibres wipe the tooth surface.|
|Protein||Controlled||Helps limit a component of plaque.|
|Calcium||Controlled||Helps limit the mineralisation of plaque to tartar.|
|Magnesium Phosphorus||Controlled||Supports urinary tract health.|
|Target urinary pH||Acid: pH 6.2 -6.4||Supports urinary tract health.|
|Superior antioxidant formula||Added||Neutralises free radicals to aid dental health.|
- Clinically proven to reduce gingivitis and the build-up of tartar, plaque and stain.
t/d™ Feline is most effective when,
- used on clean teeth (following an initial professional cleaning)
- fed as the sole maintenance food
- fed dry (adding water prevents effective cleaning).
- Contains no mineral abrasives or active chemicals.
- Other dental home care methods are recommended, if possible, e.g. regular tooth brushing.
- Dental plaque, stain and tartar (calculus)
- Oral malodour
Not recommended for
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- Cats concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers
- Cats with severe periodontal disease, without appropriate assessment and treatment
Need help or advice? Contact us:
- Freephone: 0800 084 2608
- Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Sat: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Email: email@example.com
All prices include VAT where applicable.
No Reviews For Hills Prescription Cat Food » T/D Food
Have you tried Hills Prescription Cat Food » T/D Food? Be the first to write a review!