Tumil-K is used as a potassium supplement for cats and dogs. Older cats are commonly deficient in this important mineral, with serious and wide-ranging consequences. Reduced potassium levels (known medically as hypokalaemia) is usually the result of reduced kidney or liver function. It can be diagnosed by your vet with a blood test, and is often associated with the following symptoms:
- Muscle weakness & pain
- Stiffened posture & movements
- Reduced inclination to move
- Inability to lift the head, resulting in a "nose down" posture
- Increased thirst & urine production
- Weight loss
- Product Price QTY
Tumil-K » Tablets » Pot of 100Estimated dispatch within 24 working hours. TVP: £54.94 Our price: £28.75 Buy
Tumil-K should be given every day for life, or as long as advised by your vet, at a dose rate of one tablet per 4.5kg bodyweight.
Need help or advice? Contact us:
- Freephone: 0800 084 2608
- Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Sat: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices include VAT where applicable.
No Reviews For Tumil-K
Have you tried Tumil-K? Be the first to write a review!