West Highland White Terriers' are friendly, confident dogs that thrive on a lot of attention. In order to be in best condition their weight must be controlled. Their sensitive skin may benefit from special nutritional care. Eukanuba West Highland White Terrier is a complete and balanced daily food designed to support healthy skin and help manage their weight.
- Product Price QTY
Eukanuba Adult West Highland White Terrier Chicken Dog Food » Dry » 2.5kg BagOut of stock: Supplier unable to advise delivery date RRP: £16.49 Our price: £13.35 BuySign up for an extra 5% off
Eukanuba Adult West Highland White Terrier Chicken Dog Food » Dry » 7.5kg BagEstimated dispatch within 24 working hours. RRP: £39.99 Our price: £33.93 BuySign up for an extra 5% off
Recommended For: Adult West Highland White Terrier (1+ years).
- Dental - Extra essential dental minerals to help maintain strong and healthy teeth
- Healthy Weight - Reduced fat* to help maintain optimal body weight (*vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed)
- Optimal Digestion - Higher level of Prebiotics* to help promote digestive health (*vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed)
- Skin Nutrients - Zinc, copper and increased omega-3 fatty acids
- Immune System - Vitamin E to support the immune system
- Also suitable for Cairn Terriers and Scottish Terriers, who share the same nutritional needs
Dried Chicken And Turkey (30%), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (0.53%), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Linseed.
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.05%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.41%|
Vitamin A (45397 IU/Kg), Vitamin D3 (1506 IU/Kg), Vitamin E (252 Mg/Kg), Beta-Carotene (5.0 Mg/Kg).
Contain Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate (0.63 Mg/Kg), Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate (60 Mg/Kg), Potassium Iodide (4.4 Mg/Kg), Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (800 Mg/Kg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate (60 Mg/Kg), Manganous Oxide (43 Mg/Kg), Zinc Oxide (278 Mg/Kg).
Feeding Your Dog
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level
- For feeding guidelines, see feeding chart (Represents a day's feeding on average for a 8kg dog)
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink
Need help or advice? Contact us:
- Freephone: 0800 084 2608
- Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Sat: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices include VAT where applicable.
No Reviews For Eukanuba Adult West Highland White Terrier Chicken Dog Food
Have you tried Eukanuba Adult West Highland White Terrier Chicken Dog Food? Be the first to write a review!
Ask your own question about Eukanuba Adult West Highland White Terrier Chicken Dog Food
There are currently no questions for Eukanuba Adult West Highland White Terrier Chicken Dog Food, be the first to ask one!
Thank you for your question regarding Eukanuba Adult West Highland White Terrier Chicken Dog Food, you will receive an email when a member of our team provides an answer.